The Fine Gardening reader: strivers and influencers
- "I feel like gardening today."
- Fine Gardening's non-intimidating, inclusive tone helps arm readers with the confidence to take on any project.
Meet the Fine Gardening reader - an extremely engaged and affluent gardening enthusiast who seeks out the latest product information and industry trends, constantly strives to improve her skills and is eager to offer insightful advice to colleagues and friends.
Fine Gardening reader profile: active enthusiasts, affluent spenders
- Smart, affluent women - with an average HHI of $144K and with 65% holding a college degree, Fine Gardening readers have the means and mindset to spend on quality
- The ultimate in reader involvement - readers spend 2 hours on average with each issue (100% more than readers of other gardening titles). 95% refer to back issues
- Proud homeowners - 96% own their own home, making them key prospects for a wide range of garden products and services
- Passionate enthusiasts - they spend 12.6 hours per week in the garden during peak season
- Willing to pay more for their favorite resource - our subscribers pay the highest annual subscription price in the category ($29.95)
Source: Fine Gardening Harvey Subscriber Study, 2010